On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 01:33:49PM -0500, Sam Nelson wrote:
> - OpenNTPD is a open source implementation of Network time protocol
> 
> Signed-off-by: Sam Nelson <[email protected]>
> 
> ---
> Changes from previous patch
> * Moved to recipes-connectivity
> * Removed redundant setting of STAGING_KERNEL_DIR
> ---
> ---
>  .../openntpd/openntpd_3.9p1.bb                     |   26 
> ++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 26 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100755 
> meta-arago-extras/recipes-connectivity/openntpd/openntpd_3.9p1.bb
> 
> diff --git 
> a/meta-arago-extras/recipes-connectivity/openntpd/openntpd_3.9p1.bb 
> b/meta-arago-extras/recipes-connectivity/openntpd/openntpd_3.9p1.bb
> new file mode 100755
> index 0000000..ca090e4
> --- /dev/null
> +++ b/meta-arago-extras/recipes-connectivity/openntpd/openntpd_3.9p1.bb
> @@ -0,0 +1,26 @@
> +DESCRIPTION = "OpenNTPD is a FREE, easy to use implementation of the \
> +Network Time Protocol."
> +HOMEPAGE = "http://www.openntpd.org/";
> +SECTION = "console/network"
> +LICENSE = "BSD ISC"
> +LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://LICENCE;md5=4b4f5158007cc97e6b0e2325bb99854a"
> +
> +DEPENDS += "virtual/kernel"
> +PR = "r0"
> +
> +SRC_URI = "http://mirror.ece.vt.edu/pub/OpenBSD/OpenNTPD/${P}.tar.gz";
> +
> +S = "${WORKDIR}/openntpd-${PV}"
> +EXTRA_OECONF = "--disable-strip"
> +inherit autotools
> +
> +LDFLAGS += "-lrt"
> +CFLAGS += "-DTI_ADD_SUPPORT_HW_TIMESTAMPING"
> +CPPFLAGS = "-I${STAGING_KERNEL_DIR}/include"
> +CPPFLAGS += "-I${STAGING_KERNEL_DIR}/arch/arm/include"

Sam, I keep seeing you passing staged kernel location to user-space apps and 
daemons and I'm growing suspicious that it's not really needed... Both 
openntpd and linuxptp should be buildable as is w/o needing to have access to 
the staged kernel. Unless I'm missing something and they do use kernel headers 
directly (not libc provided) and you have those headers modified for your 
platform... Can you please elaborate here? Thanks.


> +EXTRA_OECONF += "CPPFLAGS="${CPPFLAGS}" LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" 
> CFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" \
> +                 --with-privsep-user=root --with-privsep-path=/${prefix}"
> +
> +SRC_URI[md5sum] = "afc34175f38d08867c1403d9008600b3"
> +SRC_URI[sha256sum] = 
> "83dd7c1e8ec8b4567afe49af539271b5a73562fb7a3ca51df73eccba89ec8c49"
> -- 
> 1.7.9.5
> 
> _______________________________________________
> meta-arago mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago
_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

Reply via email to