On 03-Dec-14 7:15 AM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 02:01:28PM +0530, Karthik Ramanan wrote:
All the libraries and binaries from GST, base-plugins,
good-plugins and bad-plugins need to be populated into
the target filesystem.
NAK - this is not the correct way to do what you explain here!
The code I've added to this .inc file splits out all the libraries and plugins
into individual packages, similar to how it's done in the upstream gstreamer
recipes:
http://arago-project.org/git/?p=meta-arago.git;a=commitdiff;h=75b485f1208f605dd7da70bf61b0a078c9c863a8
You need to list necessary library packages in the corresponding packagegroup
to be added to the target filesystem. Or, alternatively, you can pull a "meta"
package that lists all produced libraries and plugins. packagegroup-arago-gst
does that already - it includes all gst-plugins-*-meta and that should already
be set to point to the corresponding "mm-accel" packages with necessary
PREFERRED_PROVIDER statements in arago-prefs.inc
Moreover, I don't see any files not being packaged, which would need to be
picked up by your below FILES_* statement. The only warning I see from bitbake
as related to gstreamer, are:
WARNING: QA Issue: gst-plugins-ducati: Files/directories were installed but not
shipped
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/.debug
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/.debug/libgstducati.so
WARNING: QA Issue: gst-plugins-vpe: Files/directories were installed but not
shipped
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/.debug
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/.debug/libgstvpe.so
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/.debug/libgstperf.so
So, the question would be - what are you trying to fix here?
Denys,
I tried your suggestion by making changes to the packagegroup to include
"packagegroup-arago-gst" and it worked fine. I will abandon this patch.
Thanks for your input.
Regards
Karthik
_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago