I'd say this question is best suited for e2e forums:

https://e2e.ti.com/

-- 
Denys


On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 04:16:38PM +0300, matti kaasinen wrote:
> Hi!
> 
> This is  most likely a wrong forum. Please forward me to proper one if you
> know what.
> 
> I try to make am335x based board to running on linux-ti-staging_3.14.bb
> 
> Unfortunately this board has fixed regulators that am335 does not have any
> control at all. Board boots, but starts spitting following log:
> 
> (1) [    4.427294] cpu cpu0: of_pm_voltdm_notifier_register: Fail
> calculating voltage latency[1100000<->1260000]:-22
> (1b)[    4.455935] PM: Voltage scaling data blob not provided from DT.
> 
> (2) [    6.332180] clk_set_rate: failed to set dpll_mpu_ck rate
> (3)[    6.414665] cpu cpu0: clk_voltdm_notifier_handler: Failed to scale
> voltage(1100000): -22
> (4)[    6.422953] cpufreq_cpu0: failed to set clock rate: -16
> (5)[    6.428302] cpufreq: __cpufreq_driver_target: Failed to change cpu
> frequency: -16
> (6)[    6.764032] cpu cpu0: clk_voltdm_notifier_handler: Failed to scale
> voltage(1260000): -22
> 
> Thereafter log is repeting sequence (2)..(6)
> Places of log lines are as follows:
> (1)(3)(6): drivers/power/voltdm/core.c : of_pm_voltdm_notifier_register
> (2): drivers/clk/ti/clk.c : clk_set_rate
> (4): drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq-cpu0.c : __cpufreq_driver_target
> (5): drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq.c : __cpufreq_driver_target
> 
> Possibly initial call is coming from (5) and others are coming function
> calls inside next call etc.
> 
> In principle defconfig is defconfig of am335x-evm board with the exception
> that I have compiled
> 
> am335x-pm-firmware.elf in kernel.
> 
> I have defined device voltage regulators in device tree as follows:
> 
>     cpus {
>         cpu@0 {
>             cpu0-supply             = <&vmpu_fixed>;
>         };
>     }; /* cpu */
>     vmpu_fixed: fixedregulator@0 {
>         compatible                  = "regulator-fixed";
>         regulator-name              = "vdd_mpu";
>         regulator-min-microvolt     = <1100000>;
>         regulator-max-microvolt     = <1100000>;
>         regulator-always-on;
>         regulator-boot-on;
>     }; /* vmpu_fixed */
> 
> I have not defined any regulators with voltage 1260000 microvolts
> unlike log lists.
> 
> DT includes am33xx.dtsi, but I did not find that kind of definitions there.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Matti

> _______________________________________________
> meta-arago mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

Reply via email to