On 6/8/2015 2:21 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 09:05:28AM -0400, Jacob Stiffler wrote:
It appears that the meta-qt5 layer has dropped the 5.4.1 versioned
recipes. This means that the meta-arago bbappends no longer apply.

I see there is a history of meta-arago using the versioned recipes,
but these are no longer there, and only the git based recipes
remain.

I'm not sure of the impact there would be in moving the meta-arago
appends to the git based recipes. I'll give this a try and provide
an update later.
Yeah, saw this last week, but haven't had a chance to fix it.

What I'm thinking is there are 2 options:

1. Rename bbappends from 5.4.1 to git - seems to build fine locally here.

2. Lock meta-qt5 on the commit before 5.4.1 got removed - it won't get much
better in 5.4.x branch and we are waiting for 5.5 to get better Touchscreen
support. We can keep using meta-qt5/master in meta-arago/master, but lock
meta-arago/daisy to 5.4.1, which is what has been tested so far. This seems
safer for the release...

Thoughts?

I agree that #2 sounds safer at this point.


_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

Reply via email to