Hi
Running bitbake-layers show-layers crashes.  I have done installation with
arago-daisy-config.txt.

For instance bitbake linux-ti-staging works fine. I tried to study layer
priorities as PREFERRED_VERSION_u-boot-ti-staging setting did not work as
expected.

Following lists the error messages I get:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/lib/bb/cookerdata.py", line 240, in
parseBaseConfiguration
    self.parseConfigurationFiles(self.prefiles, self.postfiles)
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/lib/bb/cookerdata.py", line 307, in
parseConfigurationFiles
    bb.event.fire(bb.event.ConfigParsed(), data)
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/lib/bb/event.py", line 163, in fire
    fire_class_handlers(event, d)
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/lib/bb/event.py", line 102, in
fire_class_handlers
    execute_handler(name, handler, event, d)
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/lib/bb/event.py", line 76, in execute_handler
    ret = handler(event)
  File "external_linaro_toolchain_version_handler(e)", line 8, in
external_linaro_toolchain_version_handler
  File "external-linaro-toolchain-versions.inc", line 4, in
elt_get_main_version
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/bin/bitbake-layers", line 1034, in <module>
    ret = main()
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/bin/bitbake-layers", line 1027, in main
    ret = args.func(args)
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/bin/bitbake-layers", line 725, in
do_show_appends
    self.init_bbhandler()
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/bin/bitbake-layers", line 65, in
init_bbhandler
    self.bbhandler = bb.tinfoil.Tinfoil()
  File "/ARAGO/sources/bitbake/lib/bb/tinfoil.py", line 54, in __init__
    self.cooker = BBCooker(self.config, features)
_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

Reply via email to