On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 02:24:20PM +0300, matti kaasinen wrote:
> I found how to do it in layer.conf:
> PREFERRED_VERSION_u-boot_forcevariable                = "2013.10"
> PREFERRED_VERSION_u-boot-ti-staging_forcevariable     = "2013.10%"

Correct. Not sure why would you prefer older u-boot, but still. Also, maybe 
local.conf is a better place to do that, but it will work anyway.


> 2015-06-16 12:08 GMT+03:00 matti kaasinen <[email protected]>:
> 
> > Hi!
> > Do anyone know how to overriding variables set in arago.conf using
> > layer.conf or local.conf settings (or anything else that touching Arago
> > layer). I try to set something else on my own layer
> > (PREFERRED_VERSION_u-boot). I have tried changing layer orders in
> > bblayers.conf and priority in layer.conf. In fact if I got it right from
> > Yocto documentation distro.conf is just parsed first and that is what rules.
> > Thanks,
> > Matti
> >

> _______________________________________________
> meta-arago mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

Reply via email to