On 2/4/2016 12:46 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 12:34:16PM -0500, Jacob Stiffler wrote:
Can you point to where this is? I do not see any in the meta-arago
packagegroups, and it has been missing from our filesystem.
images/tisdk-server-rootfs-image.bb
packagegroups/packagegroup-arago-test-addons.bb

I'll submit a v2 with removing gdb from these locations.

Surprisingly, server-rootfs-image is the only consumer of the test-addons
packagegroup... And adding gdb directly to a server image was a temp hack 3+
years ago - "nothing is more permanent than the temporary", eh? :)