Hi,
"This is a little unrelated to meta-arago layer, But related to Arago
distro by Ti and I guessed you might be able to help me with"

All explanations about toaster I found on Internet are based on Poky, i.e.
they say "source oe-init-build-env" and then "source bitbake/bin/toaster
start", I could run this successfully, But now I want to do it in my own
way with a little modification of Arago directory structure.
What I want is that to do things from scratch. By scratch I mean:
1- Cloning bitbake which contains toaster as well ... (NOT cloning poky or
arago which also contain bitbake)
2- Put all arago and my layers in a directory named layers
3- Source a script to initialize enviornment (here I use setenv ... put a
few lines ahead)
4- Source bitbake/bin/toaster start
5- Go to localhost:8000 and create a new project
6- Add all my required layers to project
7- And finally, building my target recipe such as arago-core-tisdk-bundle

*Here is the structure of directory I want to have: tree -L 2
~/Desktop/scratch*
.
├── bitbake
│   ├── AUTHORS
│   ├── bin
│   ├── ChangeLog
│   ├── classes
│   ├── conf
│   ├── contrib
│   ├── doc
│   ├── lib
│   ├── LICENSE
│   ├── LICENSE.GPL-2.0-only
│   ├── LICENSE.MIT
│   ├── MANIFEST.in
│   ├── README
│   ├── toaster-requirements.txt
│   └── TODO
├── layers
│   ├── meta-mylayer
│   ├── meta-arago
│   ├── meta-aws
│   ├── meta-browser
│   ├── meta-linaro
│   ├── meta-openembedded
│   ├── meta-processor-sdk
│   ├── meta-qt5
│   ├── meta-ros
│   ├── meta-ti
│   ├── meta-virtualization
│   └── oe-core
└── setenv

*setenv file is from Arago project from TI that contains ... I modified it
a little (my modifications is in Bold):*

# Set OEBASE to where the build and source directories reside
# NOTE: Do NOT place a trailing / on the end of OEBASE.
export OEBASE=*/home/akbar/Desktop/scratch*

# try to find out bitbake directory
BITBAKEDIR=`find *${OEBASE}* -name "*bitbake*"`
for f in ${BITBAKEDIR}
do
    if [ -d ${f}/bin ]
    then
        PATH="${f}/bin:$PATH"
    fi
done

# check for any scripts directories in the top-level of the repos and add
those
# to the PATH
SCRIPTS=`find *${OEBASE}/layers* -maxdepth 2 -name "scripts" -type d`
for s in ${SCRIPTS}
do
    PATH="${s}:$PATH"
done

unset BITBAKEDIR
unset SCRIPTS
export PATH
export BUILDDIR=${OEBASE}/build
export BB_ENV_EXTRAWHITE="MACHINE DISTRO TCMODE TCLIBC http_proxy ftp_proxy
https_proxy all_proxy ALL_PROXY no_proxy SSH_AGENT_PID SSH_AUTH_SOCK
BB_SRCREV_POLICY SDKMACHINE BB_NUMBER_THREADS PARALLEL_MAKE
GIT_PROXY_COMMAND GIT_PROXY_IGNORE SOCKS5_PASSWD SOCKS5_USER OEBASE
META_SDK_PATH TOOLCHAIN_TYPE TOOLCHAIN_BRAND TOOLCHAIN_BASE TOOLCHAIN_PATH
TOOLCHAIN_PATH_ARMV5 TOOLCHAIN_PATH_ARMV7 TOOLCHAIN_PATH_ARMV8
EXTRA_TISDK_FILES TISDK_VERSION ARAGO_BRAND ARAGO_RT_ENABLE
ARAGO_SYSTEST_ENABLE ARAGO_KERNEL_SUFFIX TI_SECURE_DEV_PKG_CAT
TI_SECURE_DEV_PKG_AUTO TI_SECURE_DEV_PKG_K3 ARAGO_SYSVINIT SYSFW_FILE"

*Result:*
When I "source bitbake/bin/toaster start", toaster runs on localhost:8000.
Then I can create a project and add my layers (local on my PC) (toaster
shows recipes in layers), but I can't build my recipe.. It gives me an
error.. when it starts, It says "0% cloning <layer>" and then throws an
error with below description, even though all my layers are local NOT on
git hosting servers:
               command: git fetch && git reset --hard "origin/N/A"
               b"fatal: ambiguous argument 'origin/N/A': unknown revision
or path not in the working tree.\nUse '--' to separate paths from

The way I add layers to toaster project is:

1-Go to import layer

2-Select local layer and enter path to layer such as
/home/akbar/Desktop/scratch/layers/meta-ti

3-Click on add layer

<my layer addition is somehow like bblayer.conf paths)

Even the default configurations throws the same error. These are the steps
I took:
1- ./oe-layertool-setup.sh -f
configs/processor-sdk/processor-sdk-06.02.00.81-config.txt

2- export
TOOLCHAIN_PATH_ARMV7=/home/arad/Desktop/tisdk/toolchain/gcc-arm-8.3-2019.03-x86_64-arm-linux-gnueabihf

3- export
TOOLCHAIN_PATH_ARMV8=/home/arad/Desktop/tisdk/toolchain/gcc-arm-8.3-2019.03-x86_64-aarch64-linux-gnu

4- cd build && source conf/setenv

5- MACHINE=am335x-evm bitbake arago-core-tisdk-bundle (*this works*)

6- source ../source/bitbake/bin/toaster start

7-Create project and add all layers in source directory (as local layer
i.e. their local path on file system) to project and setting machine as
am335x-evm and distro as arago

8- Trying to build arago-core-tisdk-bundle, it gives the same error:

command: git fetch && git reset --hard "origin/N/A"
 b"fatal: ambiguous argument 'origin/N/A': unknown revision or path not in
the working tree.\nUse '--' to separate paths from revisions, like