On 09/16/2013 01:31 AM, Duan Fugang-B38611 wrote:
From: Daiane Angolini [mailto:daiane.l...@gmail.com]
Data: Saturday, September 14, 2013 10:12 PM

To: Duan Fugang-B38611
Cc: meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] Yacto rootfs: multi-touch message cannot
handled by "close" button

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Duan Fugang-B38611 <b38...@freescale.com>
wrote:
Hi, all,

We use the X.Org X Server 1.14.0 + QT4.8.5 to do one demo, but I
catch one
issue: multi-touch message is not handled by "close" button.

I use egalax touchscreen for the multi-touch test.

After kernel up, evtest test the multi-touch message, all pass. Use
xinput to do the test, also pass.

Open one QT app, all multi-touch message can be processed, but the
window of the app cannot be closed by click the "X" button in the right-
up region.

I test GNOME destop with the same kernel,  any apps' window can be
closed.

So, It is strange, maybe it is KDE issue for multi-touch ?

In fact, I have no idea if SATO can or cannot handle multi-touch, but,
some time ago, when I was testing touchscreen, the main problem I was not
able to 'close'
anything was that my calibration was not right.

I mean, at the center of the screen the calibration was OK, but going to
the edges of screen, the offset between my finger and pointer becomes
bigger and bigger.

Could you, please, double check if your calibration is OK?

Daiane, thanks for your response.

I make sure the calibration is ok because I re-calibrate it using
xinput_calibretor tool.
When I do the touch test I run the "xinput test XX" on the background, the
print coordinate match the point that of I touch.

When I open the sub-windows of QT app,  there have "cancel" button on the right-bottom ,
"X" icon on the right-up region.
I can close the sub-windows by click the "cancel" button, but fail by click the
"X" icon of the sub-windows.
The sub-window region only cover at the center of the screen.

So, do you test the yacto touchscreen by multi-touch message ?

No, I have never tested multi-touch

Thanks,
Andy

Daiane