From: meta-freescale-boun...@yoctoproject.org
[mailto:meta-freescale-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Lantz Johan
Sent: 30 August 2016 12:51
To: meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
Subject: [meta-freescale] Cellular modem support for IMX7 Linux distribution

Hi,

I'm looking for any software support for a Cellular modem connected to IMX7
platform using a Linux distribution. Anyone having any knowledge about what is
already supported regarding API's and interfaces such as USB, PCIe and UART to
connect an external modem with a socket that could be accesses via an
application or command line. I guess that UART will be preferred and use of AT
commands.

BR,
/Johan