> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Fabio Estevam <feste...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Renato Caldas
>> <rm.santos.cal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I just found commit 40f737791d4dab26bf23a6331609c604142228bd for the
>>> sabresd board, which I think explains it all:
>>>     ARM: imx6qdl-sabresd: set swbst_reg as vbus's parent reg
>>>     USB vbus 5V is from PMIC SWBST, so set swbst_reg as vbus's
>>>     parent reg, it fixed a bug that the voltage of vbus is incorrect
>>>     due to swbst_reg is disabled after boots up.
>>> So THAT was the problem..
>> Excellent! Glad you fixed it!
> It would be great if you could upgrade it to our 2.0.0 fork and submit
> for inclusion on linux-imx-fslc.

I'll test it with the 2.0.0 fork and report back.

Regarding inclusion, I'm eager to do it, but there are other issues
still pending (namely the PCI support...), plus a lot of cleanup to

On the other hand, I'm basing my work on Kontron's fido-based layer,
and without any kind of support from Kontron. I need to make sure I
don't infringe any copyright, so I'll have to ask them and hope
they'll reply.