From: Otavio Salvador <otavio.salva...@ossystems.com.br>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:58 AM
To: Takashi Matsuzawa
Cc: meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] Fw: [yocto] dynamic-layers?

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Takashi Matsuzawa
<tmatsuz...@xevo.com<mailto:tmatsuz...@xevo.com>> wrote:

Hello.

I have learned that:

if I have dynamic-layers line in my layer X and expansion need to take care of
layer A, B, C, then, A, B, C needs to be apper before X within BBLAYERS list.

In meta-freescale case, I had to add meta-qt layer before meta-freescale within
BBLAYERS.

Great :-)