Hello,

I try to get my 10'' Chalkboard touchscreen (resolution 1366x768) running with
a i.MX6 DualLite Colibri using Qt 5.9 and eglfs.
When I start my Qt application on the device it crashes with "Error : Could not
create the egl surface: error = 0x3003".
If I set the resolution to 1280x720 for the display the Qt application starts.
I have read that the 1366x768 can cause some problems, but does someone ever
got a Qt application with eglfs running on that resolution?

My setup:
kernel-colibri-imx6  :4.1.39
qtbase                       :5.9.0
imx-gpu-viv               :5.0.11.p8.6

Thanks and regards
-
Benjamin Federau
--

M.Sc. Benjamin Federau
Integration Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
benjamin.fede...@basyskom.com  | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler