Hi,

the bpp was set to 16, so I set it as you wrote to 32. But the Qt application
still crashes with "EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error =
0x3003"

So on our setup a Qt application with eglfs works with a 1366x768 resolution?

After setting the bpp I get a Kernel message, jfyi
[  198.087193] mxc_sdc_fb fb@0: 1366x768 h_sync,r,l: 40,110,220  v_sync,l,u:
5,5,20 pixclock=83125000 Hz

I'm not sure if I understand the thing with the burst size you mentioned.

Regards
-
Benjamin Federau

 Betreff:   Re: [meta-freescale] Problem with touchscreen Display 1366x768 with
Qt 5.9 and eglfs

Hello,
I met the same kind of error recently. The "bit per pixel" of the framebuffer
interface should be 32, you can check/change the value in
/sys/class/graphic/fb[x]/bits_per_pixel. Default bpp can be specified in DTS.
I also remember that IPU configure DMA with burst size and each line will must
be a multiple of this burst size. This may be related with your error for line
width = 1366.
Regards,
Vincent

Le 2017-07-11 13:58, Benjamin Federau a écrit : Hello,

I try to get my 10'' Chalkboard touchscreen (resolution 1366x768) running with
a i.MX6 DualLite Colibri using Qt 5.9 and eglfs.
When I start my Qt application on the device it crashes with "Error : Could not
create the egl surface: error = 0x3003".
If I set the resolution to 1280x720 for the display the Qt application starts.
I have read that the 1366x768 can cause some problems, but does someone ever
got a Qt application with eglfs running on that resolution?

My setup:
kernel-colibri-imx6  :4.1.39
qtbase                       :5.9.0
imx-gpu-viv               :5.0.11.p8.6

Thanks and regards
-
Benjamin Federau
--

M.Sc. Benjamin Federau
Integration Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
benjamin.fede...@basyskom.com  | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler