On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Fabio Berton
<fabio.ber...@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> Why not rename machine file to imx6sabresd and imx6sabreauto, once these
> machine are for solo, dual, quad and quad plus, or "qdl" doesn't mean that
> the machine configuration is only for quad and dual?

That is a good question indeed.

Essentially we are following the kernel here. Basically the Quad and
DualLite are the two SoC die we support as the Dual and Solo are
reduced versions of those. The QuadPlus is a Quad with a newer
revision so in the end of the day it is right ;-)