Von:   Vahid Gharaee <vghar...@gmail.com>
 An:   <meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org>
 Gesendet:   02.08.2017 12:38
 Betreff:   [meta-freescale] qtwayland

Dear all,
I have imx6sxsabresd, yocto 4.1.0-2.1.0 from NXP.
i built image fsl-image-qt5
also qtwayland
weston works fine.
qml-compositor example does not work:
on running weston :
unable to lock lockfile /run/user/root/wayland-0.lock, maybe another compositor
is running.

without weston:
QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display : 0.0
It looks like the qml-compositor is started with the xcb QPA plugin. Have you
installed a X server and it is running?
On my i.MX6 I use the Qt compositor examples with the eglfs QPA plugin
(-platform eglfs), but of course it depends on your image setup.
I also have to set the XDG_RUNTIME_DIR env var.
E.g.:
export XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/tmp/weston-$USER
mkdir -p /tmp/weston-$USER
chmod 700 /tmp/weston-$USER
qml-compositor -platform eglfs

PS:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib
DISPLAY=:0.0

for qtwayland i copied :
<board
dir>/tmp/work/cortexA9hf-neon-mx6sx-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtwayland/image/usr to
<board>/usr/

could anyone help me please?
1- should i bitbake another image?
2- should i compile compositor and install it on board?
3- do i need specific environment variable?
4- does qtwayland works for this distribution i have?

thanks a lot

M.Sc. Benjamin Federau
Integration Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
benjamin.fede...@basyskom.com  | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler