Title: 2
Dear Sir/Madam.

I'm Hyobok Ahn of Korean company and I'm working on iMX6Q and iMX6Solo.
I have question to support dual screen(mirror display) with LVDS and HDMI.

I work based on git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1.15-1.0.0_ga.
and I use build option with
        $ MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b imx6q-qt5 -e x11
        $ bitbake fsl-image-qt5

I check each LVDS and HDMI work fine with video boot option like as:
  LVDS test :           setenv video 'video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB24'
  HDMI test :           setenv video 'video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24'
  HDMI test :           setenv video 'video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1024x768@30,if=RGB24'

but, I always fail when want to display LVDS and HDMI dual screen(simultinaous mirror screen).
I try most of wat to do support it, but I always I fail.
when I test with
  setenv video 'video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB24'
the HDMI work only.
when I test with
  setenv video 'video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24'
th LVDS work only.

I think the mxcfb0 device only work.
I try to use ldb=dul0 or ldb=di0 option, but the source do not have parse routine for this operation.
I try dual mode on device tree, but have no effect too.
I test with fb, wayland and x11 backend, and all of result is same.

My question is "How can I enable dual screen on the iMX6Q and iMX6S?"
I guess, it must have patch for dual screen support. How can I get dual screen display patch?

I have one more question.
I hope to use iMX6Q and iMX6Solo use with one image.
but, I found there are machine option with imx6qsabresd and imx6solosabresd.
I guess iMX6Q and Solo is different in number of CPU, and peripheral is same, am I right?
can I use imx6qsabresd machine option for both of iMX6Q and iMX6Solo device?

if not, what is different between two options?

Thanks.