On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 7:40 PM, Daiane Angolini <daiane.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM, Otavio Salvador
> <ota...@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
>> The image needs to use the U-Boot, bootstream, generated for the uSD
>> card and a dependency on that must be added so we get it deployed
>> before using the file. Besides that, the fstype needs to be changed so
>> it sets the partition mark allowing the bootrom to find it.
>
> I have tested the patch set and it worked very fine to me.
>
> I found nothing to comment in the patches, however, Otavio, when you
> apply those, would you, please, clarity what you meant by:
>
> "The image needs to use the U-Boot, bootstream, generated for the uSD"
>
> I think the comma might be replaced by an "and"

Probably the commit log can be improved.

What I meant is that the image needs to use the u-boot binary that
goes over the mxsboot specifically tailored for use with the SD cards.
The binary needs to be ready for use by the wic before the wic image
generation is done, hence the new dependency.

How do you think we can improve it?