Hi,

We are currently in the process of upgrading from Fido to some later version of
yocto and are trying to assess the current status of hardware acceleration in
web browsers.

Our application needs accelerated video playback from the browser. Currently we
are running chromium 40 on wayland and it is working sort of ok.

Is there any browser (qtwebengine, firefox, chromium, other?) that supports
accelerated video playback out of the box today?

Or are there other alternatives anyone could point us towards?

Thanks,

Bjorn

Björn Bosell
Software Developer
Qmatic Group
PO Box 198
431 23Mölndal
Sweden
T: +46 31 7564600
www.qmatic.com
Qmatic Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain
confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must
not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use
or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be
unlawful.