On 6/20/19 11:24 PM, Bob Cochran wrote:
Hi,

I'm doing some work with MIPI cameras, and I need a development board with stable Yocto and MIPI CSI-2 support.   At this point, I'm thinking i.MX, but I'm open to any suggestion.

It looks like we're going to purchase an NXP MCIMX8M-EVK dev board (at least one to get started).   Can someone please confirm that the  imx8mqevk.conf machine file is for this board?

Is this board Yocto Project stable?  I need to be able to build the master branch for this board (or should I be using next?). Any comments or feedback will be great appreciated.

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/evaluation-and-development-boards/i.mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-for-the-i.mx-8m-applications-processor:MCIMX8M-EVK

Thanks

Bob

I'm not sure what type of access I'll have to the D-PHY data streams.  Do they always terminate into a GPU?   However, I would like a board that gives me the most capability to control / route the data with open source drivers.

I suppose I want CSI-2 in and HDMI out.

Thank you,

Bob