From: Bob Cochran <yo...@mindchasers.com>
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 11:24 AM
To: Saravanan Somasundaram; meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] Kernel Changes to iMX8M-EVK

On 7/4/19 3:34 PM, Saravanan Somasundaram wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing with the Yocto Image for iMX8M-EVK.

Glad to hear that you have one.  Can you please share some feedback on it?  Do
all the peripherals work?  Are you using thud with 4.14 kernel?  Is it stable?

Any & all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob

I would like to use the latest mainstream kernel with this image.
I have been having trouble finding the following information:

  *   Has all the changes specifically done for iMX8M-EVK has been merged to
mainstream kernel.
  *   If not, how to figure the list of kernel patches that has to be applied
on top of mainstream kernel.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Saravanan