Hi,

>From of the Apollo Lake SoC External Design Specification (EDS) Volume 2 of
>3<https://embedded.communities.intel.com/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fedc.intel.com%2FLink.aspx%3Fid%3D14201>
> document # 557556 (on pages from 4511 to 4515) it is possible to change the
>driver strength that depends on the setting of bit 15
>(hostctrl2_presetvalueenable).
If Preset Value Enable = 0, the driver strength is set by the host driver. If
Preset Value Enable = 1, the driver strength is automatically set to the values
specified in the Capabilities Register (capabilities)-Offset 40h (refer also to
Capabilities Register (capabilities)-Offset 40h).

Which of the file of the build (EC31) I should modify to put the Preset Value
Enable = 1?

Thanks & Regards,

Francesco