Hi Lukas,

I think it is a good idea to include robots, specially those used by many
people as the Turtlebot. In the case of my company, we did a workaround to
avoid writing recipes for the Turtlebot as we just wanted to do some quick
tests.Having these would have been useful.

However, I am not sure whether it should be included in the same meta-ros
repository. On one side I think it makes sense, to avoid further
synchronization problems, but I do not see any hardware-specific recipe in the
repo.

Best,
Javier V. Gomez

---
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/support-for-robots-in-meta-ros/729/2)
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, [click
here](http://discourse.ros.org/email/unsubscribe/3c1f3c40a0879a47fb46ae60c389707a2263405147e28c48d1541cb05ed2c31a).
  • [Disc... Lukas Bulwahn
    • ... Javier V Gomez
    • ... Lukas Bulwahn
    • ... 'Lukas Bulwahn' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux