I solved it !
Or rather I  hacked my may to a working solution.
this is clearly not the right, kosher solution, but I've been hunting it to
long, to spend more time.

I did:
make a bbappend to roswtf
and adding

RDEPENDS_${PN} += "python-importlib"

-Lars

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/python-trouble/1439/5) or reply to
this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, [click
here](https://discourse.ros.org/email/unsubscribe/2a4350f6859c0769fe6b00dd7a851886e0bafa988e1885ecba07701ebeab388c).
  • [Dis... 'Lars Larsen' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux
    • ... 'Dmitry Rozhkov' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux