@mpthompson I can not say much about ROS on OpenEmbedded. But can give you some
advice on OpenEmbedded/Yocto for product development. We are using Openembedded
for about 4 years for our camera firmware development. I kow none other system
which provides you the services OpenEmbedded do.
We do automatic builds based on Jenkins and create full software update
packages bundled with our application software.

Best,
Christian

---
[Visit
Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-ros-in-commercial-openembedded-environment/1428/5)
 or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, [click
here](https://discourse.ros.org/email/unsubscribe/8fbad37d4ff76b8600047fcc939548ff965e42b593a4cc488e79a069542a3636).
  • [Dis... 'Mike Thompson' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux
    • ... 'Dmitry Rozhkov' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux
    • ... 'Shaun Edwards' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux
    • ... 'Mike Thompson' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux
    • ... 'Christian Ege' via Mailing List of ROS Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux