On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:33:54PM +0000, Frazer, Will wrote:
> Hi All,
> 
> There are a couple of recipes in meta-arago that I want to pull into my 
> build (ti-wifi-utils, crda etc) that don't exist in meta-ti. I was wondering 
> what the preferred way to use these with my poky build is. I haven't used 
> the arago layer previously & at a quick test, the recipe check stage moans 
> about the linaro toolchain. It doesn't seem like I ought to be adding that 
> layer but I'm open to suggestions.

meta-arago-extras should be distro-agnostic and work with e.g. Poky.

But I haven't tried it recently in that setup and wouldn't be surprised if 
something there is pulling extra dependencies, especially since I'm working on 
Linaro toolchain integration lately. I'll give it some test when I have time 
and see if anything needs fixing...

-- 
Denys
_______________________________________________
meta-ti mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti

Reply via email to