On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 09:41:04PM +0200, Kovesdi Gyorgy wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Beagleboard-C4 and would like to have a working environment with > OpenGL support. My question is which kernel and which TI driver version is > necessary to do this. > Currently the kernel 2.6.39 and 4.05.00.03 is the only working combination > for > me, but it would be necessary to use 3.x kernel. > I tried the followings: > 3.x kernel with 4.05.00.03: it leads to kernel crash (see my previous mail). > 3.8.13 kernel with any newer TI version (>= 4.08.*): cannot be compiled, the > result is the following: > | make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/home/kgy/work/Angstrom/try-007- > X/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_12-eglibc/work/beagleboard-angstrom-linux- > gnueabi/omap3-sgx-modules-4.08.00.01- > r122a/Graphics_SDK_4_08_00_01/GFX_Linux_KM/services4/3rdparty/linux_drm/drm_auth.o', > > needed by `/home/kgy/work/Angstrom/try-007-X/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_12- > eglibc/work/beagleboard-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/omap3-sgx-modules-4.08.00.01- > r122a/Graphics_SDK_4_08_00_01/GFX_Linux_KM/services4/3rdparty/linux_drm/drm.o'. > > Stop. > | make[2]: *** [/home/kgy/work/Angstrom/try-007-X/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_12- > eglibc/work/beagleboard-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/omap3-sgx-modules-4.08.00.01- > r122a/Graphics_SDK_4_08_00_01/GFX_Linux_KM/services4/3rdparty/linux_drm] > Error > 2 > > Please show me a working combination.
I'm not sure about your setup, since 4.05.00.03 is super old. 4.08.* is more recent, but still not the latest. 4.09.* seems to work fine with latest 3.2-3.8 kernels. http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-ti/ -- Denys _______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
