Hi All,

I am trying to get a Yocto + meta-ti build going for the beaglebone black,
but it only gets partway through the kernel boot, then fails with errors
relating to pin setup on MMC.

Is there a special target for the beaglebone black, I built using
MACHINE=beaglebone

I am building the minimal image.

Thanks,
Bernie


On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Bernard Mentink <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to get a Yocto + meta-ti build going for the beaglebone black,
> but it only gets partway through the kernel boot, then fails with errors
> relating to pin setup on MMC.
>
> Is there a special target for the beaglebone black, I built using
> MACHINE=beaglebone
>
> I am building the minimal image.
>
> Thanks,
> Bernie
>
_______________________________________________
meta-ti mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti

Reply via email to