On 2016-10-11 12:47, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
Yeah, I'm also getting this in master. Works fine in krogoth. Haven't yet
looked close at it though...

I've tracked it down to this function in the main Makefile not working
correctly (line 1230):
  define filechk_uboot.release
        echo "$(UBOOTVERSION)$$($(CONFIG_SHELL) $(srctree)/scripts/setlocalversion

In the Poky/Yocto build, the $(CONFIG_SHELL) is not expanding correctly.
If I short-circuit this function, e.g.
  define filechk_uboot.release
        echo "MY VERSION"
then the build completes correctly.

I can't see what has changed in this area recently, so I'm a bit baffled.

meta-ti mailing list