Hi,

yes dropping sysvinit completely would help.
Just because DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED isn't really mandatory
according to the docs, so if you have both, this inconsistency will show up.

I don't need both, and thus I'm now using the
DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED,
but figured this was worth mentioning, even if it is a very niche corner
case.
Thanks

Best regards,

*Cristóvão Cordeiro*