On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Bruce Ashfield
<bruce.ashfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 7:09 PM, <christopher.w.cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> From: Christopher Clark <christopher.w.cl...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Fix xen-guest-image-minimal image for non-x86, both with and
>> without x11 included.
>
> I haven't heard any objections to this series, did you want to send it again
> as a non RFC
> and I'll get it merged.

Thanks, Bruce.

I'm comfortable with this patch going in - I'll resend a non-RFC
version that is slightly tidier in the xserver-xorg bbappend, but
functionally equivalent.

Alistair was aiming to test this but encountered a different issue
along the way. I'll be sending the patch to fix that and a couple of
others shortly.

I'm still open to following up on any feedback once testing has been
unblocked, but I think that'll best be done as a separate change
beyond one this if needed, rather than holding this one back.

Christopher