On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Fabio Berton
<fabio.ber...@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a customer using krogoth branch and is failing to fetch from pypi.
> And branches morty, pyro and rocko have http URLs for python recipes. This
> patch can be backported to older branches?

Does the pypi class take care of things in the old branches as well ?
If not, propose different patches for those branches, since as you'll
see in the thread:

"Bruce. Instead of merging this I will move any recipes that remain to
inherit pypi if that is alright with the two of you."

So that is the plan for master, not merging this patch as it sits.

Cheers,

Bruce

> Fabio
>
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:59 AM, Paul Eggleton
> <paul.eggle...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, 13 November 2017 2:28:34 PM NZDT Mark Asselstine wrote:

>> > I have been moving things to inherit pypi while moving things to
>> > stable/pike. By doing so we can most often drop the SRC_URI line and
>> > in this way we *should* stay current with the pypi best practices.
>> > This commit will conflict with my webob update that off the top of my
>> > head you merged this week Bruce. Instead of merging this I will move
>> > any recipes that remain to inherit pypi if that is alright with the
>> > two of you.
>>
>> Works for me too. Thanks!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Paul