Hi guys,

I haven't followed the list in a while, sorry if I ask something already
addressed.

We are officially starting development on a U+ based product. Currently using a
zedboard while waiting for U+ proto boards GA. I had my local meta-xilinx and
poky branches tracking krogoth branches in each repos (meta-xilinx, meta-qt5,
meta-oe, poky). Is this still a good choice?

I ask because I see a lot of MALI related commits on meta-xilinx/master. Since
we'll need MALI, I assume we will ultimately need to move onto the post-krogoth
release branches? Or will these modifications be backported to krogoth (or
another) branch?

Thanks for the help!