On 09-10-16 03:20, Cai, Chuntian (GE Transportation) wrote:

I using bitbake build Linux system for zcu102 board.

I issue bitbake core-image-x11 , then I can found Image file in the deploy
folder, But I could not find uImage, and I want use uImage

Could you tell me how to build uImage rather than Image

Just setting KERNEL_IMAGETYPE="uImage" in the kernel recipe or machine config would do that.

I think you can even specify multiple types in there.

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Products