On 13 January 2017 at 23:35, Arno Steffens <s...@gmx.li> wrote:
> I found the issue in the devicetree, comparing my one with recent microzed
> board.
> Nevertheless there is (at least) one thing, I don't understand.
>
> in meta-xilinx/recipes-bsp/device-tree/files/common
> there is zynq7-base.dtsi, which is not uses by all the devicetree files in
> this layer.

A remenant from another time, the device tree recipe will bork at you
if you use it. But it is there for compatibility. It existing for when
Zynq device tree support was not in the kernel (~3.4 and older if i
remember correctly).

Probably time to remove it, by now everyone should be using the kernel
device tree.

> These are all using:
> /include/ "zynq-7000.dtsi" - but this is not in .../common
>
> Is this intentionally?

Its in the kernel source, dynamically acquired during the build for
the current selected kernel (linux-yocto, linux-xlnx or other).

> And it seems the number of Bogomips is only half of previous values (even
> after adding 2nd CPU)?

Likely due to clock speed, check the operating frequency of your CPUs.
Also, bogomips gets calculated per cpu.

Regards,
Nathan