On 29-11-17 09:29, Syed Syed wrote:
git-...@xilinx.com is internal to Xilinx. You should use g...@xilinx.com. It is
still in active state. I don’t know why no-one acknowledged your patches there.
Can you re-try? I will try to make sure it reaches right folks at Xilinx.
Appreciate your efforts.

I resent the series, to g...@xilinx.com, with a BCC to a private e-mail account and verified that all three arrived safely.

If you did not receive it, please complain loudly to your IT department.

Thanks
-syed

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans