Hi,

Are there any limitations regarding the ethernet capabilities of the QEMU
instance of theĀ zcu102-zynqmp machine? runqemu seems to allocate IP address to
the tap interface, no obvious errors are present from the kernel log, however
no IP address is assigned to eth0. I have manually tried to assign address,
gateway etc., however I am not able to gain ssh access. The qemux86 seems to
automatically gain the 'runqemu' allocated IP address.

Similar observations seem reported for Zynq
(https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Zynq-All-Programmable-SoC/Zynq-QEMU-Network-Issues/td-p/797050)
 however no definite conclusion seems drawn.

Thanks,
Martin