From: Luca Ceresoli <l...@lucaceresoli.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 6:10:38 PM
To: Martin Siegumfeldt; meta-xilinx@yoctoproject.org
Cc: Michal Simek
Subject: Re: [meta-xilinx] Generation of psu_init files

Hi Martin,

On 04/06/2018 21:45, Martin Siegumfeldt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since
> https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx/commit/a38ad86e46b940dd53cb328ed19761dbb084d6e5#diff-ff33c47fd7e88097b7ebeba1d14fe072
>  /
> https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx/commit/9fd6056f5329d2d1178ef675f53641461c2e183d#diff-7f268ae597d9cb8d64ad0d46931fdb1b
>  the psu_init files have changed format. AFAICS, Vivado 2018.1 still outputs
> the old format which is also the case for
> https://github.com/Xilinx/hdf-examples. What is the process for generating
> the files in the new format?

I added in Cc Michal Simek who did the commits you mentioned. I think he
has a script to convert the "old format" (generated by Vivado) to the
"new format", which is basically the same file, with comments and other
unneeded code removed.

Michal, do you think that script could be published, maybe in mainline
U-Boot?

Regards,
--
Luca