Hi JF,

No, but I am on rocko so it's got the two different layers under
meta-xilinx and I'm using the meta-xilinx-bsp version. Is meta-xilinx-tools
completely different? The main reason I'm not using meta-xilinx-tools right
now is that my understanding is I need the SDK installed on the machine and
point m-x-t at it, and I'm just trying to get things in a way that doesn't
depend on something external to yocto...

Giordon

--
Giordon Stark