On 17/7/99 2:58 pm Eva Isotalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>Great that the list is working again. Thanks to everyone involved with
>this, both now and before.
>
>I want to send following message from one stack to another stack which is
>invisible:
> put empty into fld "nameFld" of cd "Closet" of stack "Stuff"
>
>I've tried setting the invisible stack as default. I've topleveled it.
>I've tried sending the message to a button placed on the card of the
>"stuff"-stack. There is a 'lock screen' before this is sent.
>
>I can't make it work. What did I miss?
>
>Kick me in the right direction please.  :o)

The problem is probably not to do with the invisible stack, but rather
something more mundane.  Did you check to see if you have a duplicate
field on the card?  Does it work if the stack is visible, toplevel and
you run it in the message box?

Regards,

Kevin

>Regards,
>Eva Isotalo

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.xworlds.com/>
Cross Worlds Computing, MetaCard Distributors, Custom Development.
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.