> Lately, on both Mac and Windows, I'm not getting any attempt to select a
> line at all - the error dialog lists a specific line, but when I click
> "Script..." it opens with the cursor at the top.

I've seen something similar in the script editor for at least the last several
versions. I found that if the editor is already open, the insertion point
doesn't move. If the editor is closed and you click the "script" button to
open it after an error, then it moves.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]