>I think it does have a simple HTML parser! In addition to getting the
>htmltext of a field you may also set the htmltext of a field.
>
>regards,
>Tuviah Snyder
>Diskotek
>Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
>price

Thanks for the tip.  It does work after a fashion but is a bit too
crude for my purposes.  I get additional blank lines where I don't
want them.  Also, I was hoping to write some on-line help using HTML
with internal hypertext links to different sections.  However, such
links aren't preserved (converted into MC equivalent).  If I could
have used an external HTML file, then it would be easy for me to
issue updated help files etc. that could be imported into MC fields.

Thanks anyway.

Peter

Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
Tel: +44 (0)1509 268843 Fax: +44 (0)1509 264986
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk