> Hi all,
> Another basic question I'm afraid.
Not at all a few weeks ago someone asked me how to export GIF images in
Mac.

>How would I go about exporting
> Image  objects as JPEG or GIF, or exporting the card image as a JPEG or

> GIF.
It's not built into MetaCard, but I've found a way to do it on the Mac.
With Clip2GIF and the external collection you can export an image or card
out as a pict file(or to the clipboard), and have applescript tell the
open Clip2GIF app to convert it to any supported file format. I would be
happy to e-mail the stack off list to anyone who wants it.

regards,
Tuviah Snyder
Diskotek
Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
price