On 2/22/00 2:29 PM, Scott Raney at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Just found this while doing a little research on LinuxPPC: It's a
> petition requesting that Apple port QuickTime to Linux.  While I'd
> like to see them support other popular UNIX versions too, a port to
> Linux would get us 90% of the way we need to go, and would drastically
> improve MetaCard's support for cross-platform multimedia.  I want
> *everyone* to go sign this thing.  It's only 3 fields and an optional
> comment field:
>
> http://neutron.resnet.gatech.edu/qt-petition.html

Thank you for posting that, Scott.  I just signed it a moment ago.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.  Really, folks, Scott's not kidding.  It's probably
the best use of two minutes you'll ever find.

Please plesae please please go to that URL and sign the petition today.
Very important, very worthwhile, very little time required.

If I find any of my clients on this list who haven't signed it, gosh darn
we're gonna have a talk! :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World