Scott Rossi wrote:

> Forgive me if I missed any suggestions for this question earlier...
>
> I was curious if anyone could suggest a method for determining the
> availability of an Internet connection on a user's machine.

LOL! It ain't easy...

Scott (Raney, that is,) I think you are going to have to just break down
and implement this feature. This is the fourth request I've seen for it
on the list.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]