>  > On the other hand, how far away is the move command from being able
to a
>>  reasonable number (from an arcade standpoint--maybe ten to thirty) of
>>  objects moving around at the same time? Would it take a 1000 mhz
>>  processor, or a 100,0000 mhz processor?  :-)  I'm curious if anyone
has
>>  given it a try.
I did a sample MetaCard game a while ago which demonstrated the async
move command. Basically it's like handball with multiple balls, and it's
scripted so multiple balls can be handled at the same time. You can find
it at the games section of the MetaCard site.

regards,
Tuviah Snyder
Diskotek
Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
price
Web: http://members.aol.com/diskotek1/  ICQ:66810408  Fax: (505) 218-2902