I am having a really *weird* problem lately.

I have a field which I can switch from being locked and listbehavior = true
to unlocked with listbehavior = false. The trouble is that when I click into
the field, there is no indication in the field as to *where* the cursor is.
Instead of a blinking cursor I have nothing visual to indicate my position.

The problem has spread to other fields that never were locked this way (but
are on the same card).

I must have changed a property somehow. But when I How can I take care of
this?

Many thanks!

Raymond