On 12/8/00 12:40 am, MacConsult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any posibility to go back to a stack from a standalone? I have lost
> the original stack
> due, I believe, a system error and I only have the standalone.
> Any help?

In theory, it might be possible to do this by going through the standalone
building process in reverse.  Have a look at the scripts in the standalone
builder to see how it works.  However, going from a standalone to a stack is
not a supported feature, so you may find it tricky to get it to work.  Good
luck!

Regards,

Kevin

> Saludos,
>
> Javier Miranda V.
> MC Multimedia

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.