Scott Raney wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Gregory Lypny wrote:
> >
> >      I've got a couple of questions about card ID numbers.  First, do
> > they start at 1000?  If not, what is the lowest number?
>
> 1002

Okay, I just gotta ask. One thousand two? Why two?

Honest, I tried to ignore this question, but that little spot that hides
behind the back of my brain wouldn't let me.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]