I develop my MC stacks using MetaCard 2.3.1 on a Mac and distribute
them on both Mac and Windows (with tweaking under Windows as and when
necessary).

I've noticed that the order of the buttons displayed in an answer
dialog box are reversed between the Mac and Win versions!  For
example, if I do the following:

        answer "Do you want to continue" with "Yes" or "No"

I get Yes followed by No on the Mac with No being the default button.
However, I get No followed by Yes under Windows, but with No still
being the default button?!

Any suggestions as to whether this is a "bug" or a "feature" and how
I can make it consistent across both platforms.

Thanks.

Peter